DCI 2012 Programs

Not sure how I feel about this. Beautiful name ... but it makes me wish there was a secret fifth piece ... "Music of the Night" as they did in '89 ... one of the best things they've ever played! I hope they are secretly planning on pulling that out midseason or later as a final push to the end of the show. That'd be AMAZING!!!! :worthy: Babies would be thrown!

With the rep and the new brass staff, I don't think that baby throwing is going to be in question. I have a feeling that there will be many babies thrown, with or without Music of the Night, but we can all hope, can't we? Or maybe Bottle Dance thrown in? It is an anniversary year....

• Like 3

I Fully support "Music of the Night" To be played in the SCV show this year.

Maybe they can do the new arrangement from the 25th anniversary they recently recorded.

I mean, I fully expect the Horn book to be Juicy as hell, and it will have Mellos. (which makes me happy)

I Fully support "Music of the Night" To be played in the SCV show this year.

Maybe they can do the new arrangement from the 25th anniversary they recently recorded.

I mean, I fully expect the Horn book to be Juicy as hell, and it will have Mellos. (which makes me happy)

not just any old mellos, wailing mellos....

• Like 1

Not sure how I feel about this. Beautiful name ... but it makes me wish there was a secret fifth piece ... "Music of the Night" as they did in '89 ... one of the best things they've ever played! I hope they are secretly planning on pulling that out midseason or later as a final push to the end of the show. That'd be AMAZING!!!! :worthy: Babies would be thrown!

BINGO!

• Like 1

It's March 8th, 2012 do you know what your favorite Corps is playing....:)

I heard a Rumor that INT is one upping the cadets with a all Easter Theme show, including easter eggs on the field and stands....music, Easter parade, Bunny Hop, Selections from JC Superstar, plus some original music, The Yokes On You, My Thin Shell, and a Closer of, I Dyed For You

Edited by blueorginal
  • Like 3

From a Blue Stars mailing:

In 2012, the corps will perform a show entitled "The Blue World" about the sea and the people, creatures and myths that surround the world's vast oceans. It will contain many melodies familiar to our fans and the drum corps activity and I believe it will be another fan favorite for the corps!