Dick Pronti Passes

RIP Dick you will be missed. I enjoyed getting to know him with his time with the Caballeros. A true gentleman. He is now in heaven with all the other Drum corps greats.

I knew Dick from my earliest days in the Appleknocker organization in the 1960's. His passion for the activity and his giving nature are part of the reason that drum corps has endured and thrived through the years. Thanks, Dick and RIP.

Great Gentlemen and a good listener.. He will be greatly missed..

UPDATE ON DICK PRONTI

Thursday 12/29 Patrick Funeral Home, Main St and Pratt Rd in Manchester, NY

Calling Hours 2-4 and 7-9.

... Friday 12/30 Service at St. Dominic's Church in Shortsville, NY. On Rt 21, Main St.

10 AM"

Dick had a specific request to have as many hornplayers as can make it to play the the famous Hawthorne Bull Call...So if you're coming...bring your horn...meet in the parking lot of the church @ 9:30 AM on Friday. We'll do some rumps and blow the roof off!

Steve Cooley

• Like 1

Anybody got sop parts I can look at? This Skyliner has never played the rumps! Looking forward to being there for Dick though.

Anybody got sop parts I can look at? This Skyliner has never played the rumps! Looking forward to being there for Dick though.

I think Steve Cooley will have both G and Bb parts for anyone who need them.

Our thoughts and prayers to his family and everyone he touched.

Dennis

Standish Guards

From Mighty St. Joe's; our sincere and heartfelt condolences go out to Dick's family during this very difficult time. Dick has had so many connections with so many of our members over the years. The one I remember the most was in '70 when he stepped up and took over the position mid-season as our Appleknocker's DM when I'm quite certain he was just a bit over 21 (27 I'm thinking, oh well!)... it was a toss-up between Dick and Ace and I guess Dick just looked a little younger!

Thanks Dick for all you have done for the drum corps world.

God's speed and may you rest in peace with all of our drum corps family who have gone before you.