"Empie State of Mind" is the Best Closer in Drum Corps, To Dat

Possibly the biggest crowd reaction since 1995 and without room for even an argument - the biggest crowd reaction of 2011 Finals. I have the Blu Rays to prove it.

It was the best crowd reaction in 2011 by a little, but the best since 1995??? Only tells me you were not in Bloomington in 2008. I have my still ringing ears to prove it.

In the past five years at WC I would definitly say Spartacus had the biggest crowd response I'd seen. In 2011 I thought Madison had a great response, but also the crowd reaction for the Cavies after the DM started conducting upside down had the crowd on its feet till the end.

• Like 2

Not the best closer this year and not the best Madison closer of all time.

Perhaps it falls somewhere in the double digits of best closers all time, possibly closer to 100 than to 10.

WTF?! And this gets +6????!!!! Whatever! There are over 20,000 screaming fans giving THEEEE BIGGEST OVATION OF THE NIGHT who dissagree with you.

• Like 2

BULLLLL S%$&^%&^%T it's "debatable". I have the full Blu Ray with crowd reactions from every corps to PROVE IT!

Good for you. I'm sure you enjoy that.

Edited by contrajedi8
  • Like 1

Not in my opinion. I would not even place in the top five of Madison's best closers. It was a really good arrangement of just an ok song.