Most Under Rated Shows Of All Time...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooden tunnel? I must've misssed that.

Cool pictures, OrlandoContraAlum. I can't believe of all the 89 Suncoast stories we listened to in 91 Magic, I never heard that one. (Seriously, we'd hear "Back in 89..." and the rookies would just start running.)

But hey, at least 2 southern corps have returned from near death...too bad Suncoast hasn't been one of them. :(

Meredith

Magic 91-94, 96

'93 Vanguard

Royal Coachmen 1976

Crown Imperial March

Uska Dara

Porgy and Bess Medley

The Great Race

My Way

LOL Sorry had to put that in here

B)

• 3 weeks later...
SCV 85 & 86 never get much attention. I don't know why. Those were great shows! Festive Overture rocked, and the big honkin' wooden tunnel/uniform change was just too cool. These are the shows were Hardimon built his rep, IMHO.

Wooden tunnel??? Geez can you imagine how heavy that would have been!!! b**bs b**bs

I believe it was some kind of nylon material and pvc tubing. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Totally biased opinion but yea... BAC 03 definatly underrated.

I think we moved more than than anyone cept cavies, and our book was definatly a lot harder than theirs. Oh well, i'll get to see for myself in a few months when i get my DVD! =D

-Brian

BAC 03-05

You guys had a lot more suck in your show, too. I personally had you guys in 7th on finals night. I thought you were good, but I did not find you very entertaining. I did enjoy seeing my old "Midnight in Miami" set, though.

:lee: :D :blink:

hahahahahaha, that's hilarious. (and TRUE)...I didn't read that before....(I had 'em in 8th...Madison in 6th, and Bluecoats in 7th...and possibly even Crossmen on their tails from 9th)

Sorry about before with the "OTL" thing....I was under the misconception that an OTL was an on-field warmup. Thanks for the education...

Edited by GoPhantom

1990 Blue Devils - Tommy Good show, just not jazz, and I think that hurt BD. If they did that show today, they'd win with it!

By the way....don't you think their drum major that year looked like Ian Ziering who played Steve on Beverly Hills 90210? :)

:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: