Carolina Crown 2012

So even though the corps director has asked that this content not be posted people are still putting it on Youtube - and others linking it here. I know there is excitement to see and hear what's happening but it seems disrespectful.

and people wonder why directors have got so secreative and not posting anything on social networks....Watch next year, Ive heard it already

• Like 5

Thanks!

(And it doesn't matter for this particular video, where the sound is what counts, but I couldn't help thinking of

.)
  • Like 1

So even though the corps director has asked that this content not be posted people are still putting it on Youtube - and others linking it here. I know there is excitement to see and hear what's happening but it seems disrespectful.

I believe he just meant for the content to not be posted before the first performance.

I'm sure Sony/BMI would say otherwise.

if Britney Spears was practicing her moves and it was open to the public there is not anything BMG (no longer owned by Sony) (and my former employer) could do about content recorded at the event

if Britney Spears was practicing her moves and it was open to the public there is not anything BMG (no longer owned by Sony) (and my former employer) could do about content recorded at the event

OK - Now it's getting ridiculous. The man asked for it not to be posted yet. You just really need to respect that!

• Like 4

As the performance was a standstill, I didn't really pay attention to the video as opposed to the music.

Was Crown wearing their new uniforms in the pouring rain during that performance?

Nope, t-shirts and shorts. Can't wait to see them in action!

• Like 1

Thank You.

• Like 4