Carolina Crown 2012

To every CrownFAN in Indy. When the corps takes the field tonight and before the salute... we want to hear this from you... "LET'S GO CROWN!... LET'S GO CROWN! LET'S GO CROWN!" Keep it slow and steady... and keep it going!

• Like 4

I still think Crown has a good chance of catching BD especially for being a somewhat dirty night and yet are within a point.

I am in Indy and I didn't notice some of the errors mentioned in this thread. Perhaps the camera picked up things the Big, Live, and Loud crowd saw due to close ups. I felt I saw a much better show than the one I saw in Allentown and I thought that was a great show. Overall the horn line was stronger and the guard seemed to add "new tricks." There were some small errors that may have made a difference. I will say Blue Devils had a very good night, but their show may be as good as it is going to get. It may still happen for Crown

As far as those who are seeing 2009 again, as good as "The Grass is Always Greener" was, it was not as strong as "For the Common Good" and I believe 2009 was a stronger year for the Blue Devils. I'd be looking more at 2008 and replace Phantom with Crown.

BD's been dirty, too. There's stuff about 5/7 of the way in that sounds a little weak.

Been waiting for this one all year long! Can you say individual demand?

OK, that's just SICK!!!

I just found a new video to show to my band kids when they complain about how they can't make their dot and play at the same time. This is also eye-opening as to what goes on on the field that we in the stands don't necessarily know is going on.

• Like 2

Let's go Crown! Hope you guys can finally take home your first trophy. You have a phenomenal show this year, and such a great horn line. No matter what happens, it's been an amazing season, and one that will be remembered for a long time.

Next year, can you PLEASE come out to California for shows? I haven't seen you guys live since 2008, and I want to hear this horn line live and loud. Please? I'm asking nicely.

• Like 1

I really feel for Crown right now. They have a GREAT show and I don't feel they are getting credit. I won't go into on DCP, but GOOD LUCK TONIGHT! PLEASE make the judges realize they have to give the proper score to you!

• Like 3

Go out and do GREAT things tonight!!! You are all super heroes in our eyes!!!

Go Crown!!!

• Like 2