2012 WC drums

I didn't clarify this earlier, but that Dynasty snare drum is for Phantom Regiment as well. I can only assume that will be their finish for the season. Doesn't look much different than their drums from last year.

Looks like there's a bit more blue in these than last year's. These are the ones they're using at everdays according to the pics on FB.

Sorry...posted a pic of BK's from Facebook and then saw it was already posted. Ignore this post. :rolleyes:

Edited by bdevil08

Speaking of WC drums, Cadets are marching an all rookie snare line this year. Don't think that is a negative though, these guys can flat out play and have great hands. Most promising snare line the Cadets have had in several years! :satisfied:

While I'm sure they have a number of rookies, I believe this is an incorrect statement. The center snare has been with the corps for a few years (and still has a few more), and, I could be wrong, but I believe there is still one more Cadets vet in the snareline. Also, I know of at least one more guy on the snareline who marched with the Blue Stars two years ago (at the age of 15 while under Tom Aungst at Dartmouth).

But back on topic, SCV's drums look phenomenal.

Edited by Musicman1084

I notice that phantom is using bergerault keyboard instruments... I've not heard of that, I wonder if all the dynasty corps will be doing the same.

Bergerault has been making the keyboards for Dynasty for a while now. The change in labeling is just a byproduct of a contract restructuring. Their relationship is kind of similar to that of Adams and Pearl, and now the contract reflects that.

So yes, I would guess any new keyboards you see with Dynasty corps will have the Bergerault label on them.

Edited by actucker

Bergerault has been making the keyboards for Dynasty for a while now. The change in labeling is just a byproduct of a contract restructuring. Their relationship is kind of similar to that of Adams and Pearl, and now the contract reflects that.

So yes, I would guess any new keyboards you see with Dynasty corps will have the Bergerault label on them.

Thanks for the clarification, I did not know about that relationship

I'll see your marching vibes and raise you the immortal (to both drum corps fans AND his chiropractor), Eddie Jaques...

10_13_2006_chime_cage.jpg

If anyone ever wondered why DCI grounded the pit then that photo pretty much says it all.

It was either ground them or attach them to golf buggys.

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB
  • Like 3

Well so far BD still has the Marine Pearl drums but don't they usually get new ones right before tour? They sound awesome right now.

Regiment's basses:

476125_10150852886163668_26900688667_9921827_532110003_o.jpg

There we go!

• Like 1