PreTour Sights and Sounds!

BD has its pre-season recording up on Mediabox. Wow. Wow. Wow. Make sure your hats are strapped on.

Wait till you see the field show. It is really innovative and the new props that move about the field are pretty incredible although I am not quite sure what everything is - I guess we'll see as the season goes along. I saw an earlier post that said there were no props, but that is the innovative part about these = they are very subtle and you don't see them at first and then all of a sudden they appear. Of course that could change as the season goes along - who knows. The work with hoolahoops that the guard does is really fascinating and creative. At first they just fly all over the field and it looks really random and then you see the organization of it all and how amazing the work is. Pretty fascinating stuff.

• Like 2

In the future, everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes."

- Andy Warhol

The Future is Now.

The 2012 Cavaliers step into their next 
15 Minutes - Exploring the Silver Lining of, and the Monster better known as, "Fame."

"Procession of the Divo"

The camera clicks and the DIVO enters in this Juxtaposition of the Modern Celebrity set against the unexpected Classic entrance of DON JUAN.

"The Fame Monster"

It's all about the $$$ and Greed. The tension mounts musically; ELVIS is DEAD, Long Live 
DON GIOVANNI! "I'll step on anybody to get what I want - It's going to be a bumpy ride!"

"Out Here, on My Own"

The title says it ALL. Fame is a Prison, but the show must go on - Laugh, Clown Laugh.

"King of the Mountain"

A Celebration, an Embrace...a CLIMB to Fame that Explores the NOW of music. From GAGA to Electronica and back and forth (and back and forth).

In the Now, WE ARE ALL FAMOUS FOR THIS 15 MINUTES.

• Like 5