Cadets 12.25

It is a nice show, but PR did a Christmas theme first in 1997.

"The Ring" was a Christmas show? Maybe you meant '87, when they played highlights from The Nutcracker?

Either way, '85 Bridgemen actually did the theme first but if you really want to get technical, Cadets played "We Need A Little Christmas" back in '67.

:cool:

Edited by skajerk

It is a nice show, but PR did a Christmas theme first in 1997.

I hardly believe that The Ring Cycle by Richard Wagner is anywhere near Christmas. Think.

Sometimes Christmas at my house feels like Wagner. :tongue:

• Like 4

"The Ring" was a Christmas show? Maybe you meant '87, when they played highlights from The Nutcracker?

Either way, '85 Bridgemen actually did the theme first but if you really want to get technical, Cadets played "We Need A Little Christmas" back in '67.

:cool:

My bad! 1987 is what I intended to type. Old age and arthritis don't help with my typing skills!

I hardly believe that The Ring Cycle by Richard Wagner is anywhere near Christmas. Think.

I 'think' you are right! I meant to type 1987. Thanks for noticing~

I'm looking for show title pronunciation. I thought it was "12 25", but someone told me it should be "12 dot 25". It is written like the thread title, 12.25. Anyone with some insight?

I'm looking for show title pronunciation. I thought it was "12 25", but someone told me it should be "12 dot 25". It is written like the thread title, 12.25. Anyone with some insight?

12 DOT 25 is how GH had the announcers announce it.

I really was hoping that once a corps commited to the theme, and decided to go all out, they really did go all out, better guard unis, and maybe a great version of "sleigh ride" ......

G

I was hoping to see Santa land on the field and distribute presents to the crowd too! :thumbup:

I really was hoping that once a corps commited to the theme, and decided to go all out, they really did go all out, better guard unis, and maybe a great version of "sleigh ride" ......

G

Maybe when The Cadets are coming on after BD on finals night, they can donate the horse props and pull GH around the track during the show.