Cadets 12.25

I really was hoping that once a corps commited to the theme, and decided to go all out, they really did go all out, better guard unis, and maybe a great version of "sleigh ride" ......

G

I would agree with you except with the 12.25, they need to be careful not to fall into the gimmicky cheesefest version of Christmas and try to also explore the

emotions of the season leading up to Christmas (frenzied, rushed preseason stuff Carol of the Bells, playful party time Jingle, and then ultimately the

spiritual, emotional part Ballad/Closer). Im watching how the design time tweaks this allow it to evolve into an emotional product. We'll see.

• Like 1

I was hoping to see Santa land on the field and distribute presents to the crowd too! :thumbup:

Maybe just the judges. Maybe start bribing them with putting them on Santa's Nice List?

Schedule looks like Cadets are not competing until friday.. :unsure:

I would agree with you except with the 12.25, they need to be careful not to fall into the gimmicky cheesefest version of Christmas and try to also explore the

emotions of the season leading up to Christmas (frenzied, rushed preseason stuff Carol of the Bells, playful party time Jingle, and then ultimately the

spiritual, emotional part Ballad/Closer). Im watching how the design time tweaks this allow it to evolve into an emotional product. We'll see.

Wow, I never thought of the show like that. Good observation. :smile:

Schedule looks like Cadets are not competing until friday.. :unsure:

Hopefully that'll turn out to be a good thing as far as cleaning is concerned. I also foresee some big changes coming. But I'm just speculating and going off experience.

Edited by 2000Cadet

... explore the

spiritual, emotional part Ballad/Closer).

That is just how a Cadet parent explained the show concept to me...very astute observation!!! :thumbup: