My Fourth of July Top 13 Corps Predictions

pps-this is my first post on DCP I have been visiting the site for awhile now and finally decided to join!

Welcome aboard... jump right in, the waters fine and nobody's drowned here so far !

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

This is how I think the corps would be placed if they were to "max out" the full potential of the show. The given here is that not all of the shows would be 1st place shows. I also understand that this an unlikely out come, however it is possible.

1. Carolina Crown

2. Blue Devils

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. The Cadets

5. Phantom Regiment

6. Boston Crusaders

7. Madison Scouts

8. The Cavaliers

9. Bluecoats

10. Blue Knights

11. Spirit of Atlanta

12. Blue Stars

13. Crossmen

Edited by kaseyW
  • Like 1

What the heck I'll take a crack at it too!

1. Crown: This corps is just beautiful to see and hear!

2. BD: Love it of hate it (I really like it) the show works. It looks good sounds great and they will be near perfect at it by Finals.

3. Cadets: I like the show but just don't think it will be a true contender

4. Phantom: I was torn here but they are just like candy for your eyes and ears.

5. SCV: I love the show and am glad to hear them properly again this year. If they keep making the strides they have since early season this may be too low!

6. Bluecoats

7. Madison

8. Boston

9. Cavies: Sorry boys everyone has a down year every decade or so.

10. Spirit

11. X-Men

12. Blue Knights

• Like 1

My opinion so far...haven't seen anything live yet but hopefully I will see them at the Atlanta Regional

1.Carolina Crown: I feel the magic

2.Blue Devils: They are just always fighting til the end

3.Cadets/Phantom: Cadets are out for blood however, Phantom always gains power towards finals

4.Phantom/Cadets:

(The top 4 at this point are interchangeable because they all have gold status shows or gold status talent so its a toss up)

5.SCV/Bluecoats

6.Bluecoats/SCV: These two corps will be close all season and it will be tenths between them

7.Madison Scouts: They are on the up and up...Love the show and I hope they can continue cleaning it and maybe surge to the top 6

8.Cavaliers: I highly doubt they will get lower than 9th but so far this is where I see them

9.BAC: honestly could be as high as 7th but no lower than 9th

10.Spirit of Atlanta: Welcome back!

11.Xmen/Blue Knights/ Blue Stars(Really hoping Crossmen are BACK!!! I have been a fan since high school)

12.Xmen/Blue Knights/Blue Stars

pps-this is my first post on DCP I have been visiting the site for awhile now and finally decided to join!

Welcome to DCP! thumbup.gif

• Like 1

Welcome aboard... jump right in, the waters fine and nobody's drowned here so far !

But there have been more than a few kicked off the boat.

I was really holding my breath - waiting for this thread to appear this year. :doh:

A touch of sarcasm?

Corps have a million traditions and fans can't have any...sheesh...

:doh:

I find it very amusing that people automatically place BD at 1 or 2, irregardless of their opinion of the show, or if they have even seen or heard it. I understand

history, stats etc but corps dont stay at the top forever. Do I think they will fall to 6th place, absolutely not, but to put them so far up seems to say that no

other corps can clean,tweak and refine shows and pop up. Corps do reign for awhile but not forever. Who would have thought Cavies would be out of the top 3 eight years

ago. Even the most successful staffs miss on design once in awhile. That list goes on forever.

• Like 1

I find it very amusing that people automatically place BD at 1 or 2, irregardless of their opinion of the show, or if they have even seen or heard it. I understand

history, stats etc but corps dont stay at the top forever. Do I think they will fall to 6th place, absolutely not, but to put them so far up seems to say that no

other corps can clean,tweak and refine shows and pop up. Corps do reign for awhile but not forever. Who would have thought Cavies would be out of the top 3 eight years

ago. Even the most successful staffs miss on design once in awhile. That list goes on forever.

Cavies had significant staff changes though... didn't they?

Although I agree with you... you lost me at "irregardless". Ugh. shutup.giftongue.gif

• Like 1

Cavies had significant staff changes though... didn't they?

True but no staff hits a home run every year and there are too many solid WC corps now that want to medal to assume BD will always be in the top 2.