Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

I think I'd pay more for my Fan Network subscription if it came with an option for "Hoppy Cam" - - a single camera devoted to following George Hopkins as he paces the sidelines. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

On another Fan Network note - - what are the chances of shooting the pit from the right side every once in a while? The pit cam seems to be stationed on the audience left side of the pit, and if the pit cam were to shoot from the right, my kid might actually get in the picture when PR plays. innocent.gif

• Like 3

I had internet problems (my end) and didn't get to see BK's show. When I went back to see it, I was disappointed to see DCI's 40th year logo on the screen during the whole BK pre-show.

Bummer.

oh, I'm sorry RockyGranite.... BK looked great! The best I've seen them so far!!!

• Like 1

I couldn't help but get misty-eyed during that performance. Not because of the show content, but because those kids are really working their butts off. I heard from a friend that their staff are really being strict with the kids this year because they aren't winning, especially not allowing them to text or use their cell phones that much.

This is absolutely untrue. Nothing has changed in regards to the rehearsal philosophy of the corps.

• Like 1

The cadets http://t.co/6OqoUCDe

scoot2er

Cadets show is called "Twas the night before Christmas" http://t.co/IVc9mhfO

StillTaylored18

The Cadets guard is on it tonight... #DCI

ArmandsWorld

It's Christmas for the Cadets, y'all.

ButterscotchXO

The Cadets are defending world campions, but will Christmas come early or will they get coal in their stockings?

cajeffords

Best soloist in DCI #Cadets #DCIAtlanta

mattpurvis9

Love the cadets forever and alwayzzzz http://t.co/RABqyzd3

nicolelouiseeee

Thanks Cadets, now I've already got Christmas songs stuck in my head. #DCIAtlanta

matthewcline5

As much as I dislike the Cadets. I have to say that their soloists were pretty rocking.

AaronJSpivey

The Cadets can definitely Play and run their butts off... Never thought a Christmas show could be that good... #DCI

ArmandsWorld

Holy Cadets...now that was a show

DanielHenao459

Loved The Cadets!!! #12.25

GarrettSp24

Cadets.. I like this show. It's fun. It doesn't have the wow factor (yet?) percussion in the opener sounded to me like they had timing i ...

ubinfl

Loving The Cadets for doing a Christmas Show! A lot of religious overtones.....but great show. #DrumCorps

MikeJones_2012

The cadets 12.25 simply amazing and aw inspiring! http://t.co/p9UwTgQV

tpsbands

What an awesome closer #cadets!! #DCI Some incredible #mellophone riffs!

am_schoen

Dateline: Atlanta. Cadets prove that despite widespread reports to the contrary, it IS actually OK to be a Christian. Great, moving show.

ReadyOneTakeTwo

Cadets: Christmas in July, some awesome drill (Christmas is on 12.25, if you didn't know), and a few fracked trumpet notes #DCISummaries

JohnClayStrike

Cadets...underwhelming. #drumcorps

oilcan93

that was a Christmas show done right! #Cadets #JESUS

erb012395

Loved Christmas in July by The Cadets @DCI_Tour #DCIATL

jettheexpert

Cadets put the swag in Christmas ;) #drumcorps

EmilyMyLove

oh alright cadets. #nice #dci #dciatlanta #thecadets #cadets #drumcorps

jrdnswyr

So I thought their Christmas show was gonna be dumb, but I gotta admit, really really cool & the guard was together! #props #DCI #cadets

_kristinadumas

#DCI Loved the Christmas performance by the Cadets!

KandieRoo

Edited by Liahona

Just came back from watching the Blue Devils warm up broadcast live on their web site. So rockin!