Throwdown in Allentown !

I dont do twitter but I'm sure I'll have some Facebook commentary from the stands. review probably up Sunday night

On the bright side for Crown, there are some fresh eyes tonight: 6 of these judges have not previously judged Crown vs. BD in this caption. On the bright side for BD, the other 4 all called it for BD (by pretty big spreads in some cases) the last time they saw this matchup.

Actually Only J.J. Pipitone had a big spread with 1.4 between them the first time they met up and then crown shrunk it to .8 the next time!

Mike Stone and Bruce Jones only had them apart by .4 and Glen Fugett only had them apart by .2

I'll be there tonight as well in stands posting here when I can. Depending on what time my ride gets me there will determine how much of the show I cover. Hoping to get there in time for PC.

Actually Only J.J. Pipitone had a big spread with 1.4 between them the first time they met up and then crown shrunk it to .8 the next time!

Mike Stone and Bruce Jones only had them apart by .4 and Glen Fugett only had them apart by .2

I guess it depends on what you think of as "big". If Crown is to beat BD and they're only going to get an .1-.3 spread in their best caption, then a .4 spread is pretty big indeed. If any judge gives a .8 spread to BD, it practically guarantees that Crown will not win.

I'll definitely be interested in the spreads Pipitone, Stone, Jones & Fugett give, as that's a pretty strong indication of whether Crown has really gained on BD in the last 2 weeks.

since bluecoats hasn't had a show since the 29th will they score a 90-91 to keep in the scv tail and large margin over 7th......or will the extended time off have a rusty performance.....and most importantly will Mother Nature &*&*#$#$%$ cool if with the thunder storms