BD narration

It is a French hypnotist telling the judges that the Blue Devils are awesome and when they wake up they will give them the highest score of the night.

• Like 6

I am French, but to be honest, I haven't really paid attention to what he is saying. The beginning seems to be some sort of poem that is being read. I doubt that what he is actually saying will affect the show, I just like the effect that it adds.

Later,

Mike

I have to be honest, on the live feeds it sounds like Charlie Browns teacher and coveres up good musical moments. maybe live i'll feel differently

• Like 1

I am French, but to be honest, I haven't really paid attention to what he is saying. The beginning seems to be some sort of poem that is being read. I doubt that what he is actually saying will affect the show, I just like the effect that it adds.

Later,

Mike

Does the recording sound like the voice is Haitian in origin?

I have to be honest, on the live feeds it sounds like teacher and coveres up good musical moments. maybe live i'll feel differently

None of it sounds like Charlie Browns teacher to me :blink: , the narration in English is easily readable and i love it, i was just wondering what i'm missing in French..........

• Like 1

None of it sounds like Charlie Browns teacher to me :blink: , the narration in English is easily readable and i love it, i was just wondering what i'm missing in French..........

Ummm I thought his post was actually very funny. YOu see there is this cartoon series called Peanuts and when the teachers talk it's just a horn noise going h'wahh H'wahh Wahh Whamm aWhaaa waaaahhh and Jeff is saying that when the narration is going on he listens so little that...

Ohhhhhhhhhh never mind!

doh.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ummm I thought his post was actually very funny. YOu see there is this cartoon series called Peanuts and when the teachers talk it's just a horn noise going h'wahh H'wahh Wahh Whamm aWhaaa waaaahhh and Jeff is saying that when the narration is going on he listens so little that...

Ohhhhhhhhhh never mind!

doh.gif

And you are? Honestly, anonymous posting is what i dislike the very most about the internet! :thumbdown: .............................d.a.m.

• Like 2

I, too, would like to know what is being said. I have searched for the text of the English version, to no avail. Of course, it could have been recorded just for this show...

BD has sampled narration in French, German, and English. I haven't tried to transcribe the first two, but I attempted a transcription of the English here.

That was based on the Minneapolis recording; I believe there have been some changes since then.