BD narration

Diables bleus dada est étrangement découverte hypnotique comme d'objets de garde de l'art, les cornes jouent meodies mais gardent proprement le fort jusqu' à nécessaire, les tambours étonnent comme la médaille d'or est à l'horizon. Les Ventilateurs se rendent

Diables bleus dada est étrangement découverte hypnotique comme d'objets de garde de l'art, les cornes jouent meodies mais gardent proprement le fort jusqu' à nécessaire, les tambours étonnent comme la médaille d'or d'argent ou de bronze est à l'horizon. Les Ventilateurs se rendent

Fixed? (I don't know French.)

What Rocketman said. Personally I'd rather march the corps that gets the best ovation than the corps that gets the ring and the golf clap.

Not me. That would be awful. If all you want is applause, go be in a college marching band.

• Like 1

Not me. That would be awful. If all you want is applause, go be in a college marching band.

You ever done a college marching band? No one claps for them at half-time, they're all off getting beer and hot dogs. Trust me. I'm sure bands like Ohio State have fans, but they are a rare, very tiny slice of the college band world

• 3 years later...

Green eggs and spam!