WHo will be done tomorrow

Since Friday will have 25 corps we know that at least 3 of the Open Class corps will make semis. I think it's possible, but probably not likely that a 4th could make it into the field.

I do think it's great that all of the Open corps get to take the stage in LOS at least once.

Since Friday will have 25 corps we know that at least 3 of the Open Class corps will make semis. I think it's possible, but probably not likely that a 4th could make it into the field.

I do think it's great that all of the Open corps get to take the stage in LOS at least once.

It's very likely we could see five or six Open Class corps advance to Friday. I think Pioneer and Cascades are really on the bubble.

Which corps will do their last performance of the year at prelims?

This is a fun topic. I think I'll take a pass, and see what shakes out later today.

• Like 2

I think the top 4 from OC will make it and that will push out one WC corps. Probably Pioneer.

I think Spartans have a good shot at bumping Pioneer, but I think it's a stretch to say a fifth OC corps will step up and knock Cascades out.

I think we'll see 4 OC corps make it in, Oregon, BDB, SCVC, and Spartans. That sadly means Pioneer won't make it in, and Cascades are on the bubble too.

I think we'll see Open Class corps in 17th, 20th, 21st, and 24th. Just a guess of course

I think we'll see 4 OC corps make it in, Oregon, BDB, SCVC, and Spartans. That sadly means Pioneer won't make it in, and Cascades are on the bubble too.

I think we'll see Open Class corps in 17th, 20th, 21st, and 24th. Just a guess of course

On the same wavelength, but have them down one spot with 25 too close to call.

I said in one other thread that the best battle of the day will be the one to get into semifinals. If we see a similar point drop as last year from Open Sheets to World Sheets, it will put Pioneer, Cascades and Spartans right on that 25th place bubble. Any one of those corps might be looking the one looking in from the outside at the end of the day. It's going to be exciting to watch!