Prelims Scores

All this talk of BK and DQ is making me hungry...

LOL!!!

• Like 1

All this talk of BK and DQ is making me hungry...

Sir, you have just won the internet. :lol:

• Like 1

Man, great performances tonight. I caught the top 12 at the Cinema..including the replay of Bluecoats

and Santa Clara. I have to say Phantom, Crown, and Devils have insane hornlines with Crown

being the best IMHO. I hadn't seen Cadets show since June and it's really come together and is quite entertaining!

Madison has cleaned up very nicely and was incredibly entertaining as I expected. At first I was dissappointed

they stayed in 9th, but, I have to give it to Boston and Cavies...they were both a little cleaner

visually than Scouts and both had cleaner Guards....we still need to keep buildng and growing in those

areas. Be patient fellow Scout alums and fans, they'll get there...but it just might take awhile. I've said

it before, Rome wasn't built in a day. I've talked to some alums over the summer and you'd think the world

is ending that we aren't yet in the top 6. Well, it's not like we are entitled to those higher positions...they must be earned...that's a tough thing to do these days! Still, I think Madison is close enough to Boston to pull an upset one of the next two nights, but they gotta bring their A++ game. Do it up Scouts!!!

And yeah, BD's show is a bit like an acid trip...but an impecably clean one, so Crown can knock

them off, but again, will have to bring their A++ game!

Edited by madalumni
  • Like 5

Need recap...