Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

2012 was the first season in DCI history that Santa Clara failed to win a single contest.

:blink:

They won shows in 92, 93, and 05?

Vanguard's show is just so classy. And can I say how incredibly happy I am that they've managed to clean that visual program? It's so beautiful to watch - elegant toward the beginning and more rigid and angular when the music calls for it at the end. Am I right that SCV is the only corps not using a voice-over of some sort in the Top 6? Not that I'm against it used well, but there's something about the simplicity and straightforward beauty of strong marching and playing. I really wish this show were in the hunt for a medal (I agree with earlier posters - they seemed a bit off compared to yesterday) Their percussion is top notch (they should NOT have been fifth yesterday) and their arrangements are extraordinary.

Here come the Cadets!

Edited by Some Random Drummer
  • Like 1

Vanguard seemed a little off tonight. Was it just me?

No I thought so too. But we're looking at this and hearing this all off a computer too, so who knows.

Edited by BRASSO

Didn't really wanna have to watch this one more time. It was 107 today.

I'm late to everything, but congrats Crossmen for making finals, and of course, congrats to BK for increasing a TON.

7th place up for grabs tomorrow nite.

As it is/was every night. smile.gif

• Like 1

Didn't really wanna have to watch this one more time. It was 107 today.

Thats just the very reason to maybe watch it.....its all perspective here....Think winter cold, when its 107.. haha!

Edited by BRASSO