Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Im sorta feeling the same way. Only wanna see CC and BD tonight. Bedtime after. Zzzzzzzzquote name='supersop' timestamp='1344648391' post='3200917']

I must be burnt out ... I"m not enjoying anyone anymore

Ok, it's now or never CC.

• Like 1

Just amazing Phantom!

True... but, in 2008, the two percussion judges that provided Phantom with the margin of victory over Blue Devils... didn't one or both of them march Blue Devils? (Can't remember who the judges were. Pipitone and Prosperie?)

I think 90+% of the DCI judges are pretty legitimately unbiased against this corps or that corps.

Yes, Pipitone and Prosperie were on that panel for Finals in 2008. The stars lined up well for Phantom at Finals as these 2 were a good draw in Percussion for Finals for Phantom. Phantom had to do their part, and they did, as they lit up the place at Finals, but there are several other percussion judges that if BD had their choice they'd have preferred to be doing the Finals that year, as both these percussion judges, great judges, definately were predisposed to giving Phantom a fair shot in Percussion that nite.