Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

BD - what was that? I don;t get it

I heard some cheers.

BD - what was that? I don;t get it

That was your winner! :cool:

• Like 1

Blue Knights 2012 = Ronald Reagan 2002..Coincidence?

I'm happy Crossmen made it in. Bones needs to be back....Hopefully they can move up a spot or two.

Minus a few very noticeable mistakes, only because the rest is so perfect, I'd say that's the best BD performance so far this year. Incredible energy. They really sold the whole package tonight.

Some may not care for it, but I think that is a fascinating show! Well done, BD! Brass and percussion were awesome, marching technique is the best in the business, and the guard is spectacular!

I think BD narrowly edges Crown tonight.

Was kind of surprised by Phantom's score in relation to Cadets. Really thought Cadets had a solid 95.5 type performance. I love SCV's, but to my eyes and ears Cadets seemed 2 points better.

Overall a great night!

I'm positive the acoustics aren't the same ... but the responsibilities are. IT's a totally different mindset for rehearsing the show .. and does give them an advantage.

Their advantage is their life-long staff/design team, business acumen and amazing performers .

Say what you will but both CC and BD are ground breaking in what they do! I love both shows and I am truly amazed at what both of them have achieved this year! WOW!