Madison Scouts 2013

Didn't Andy Ebert use to write for Crown?

he was on their visual staff for several seasons.

I see the Cavaliers' score from Little Rock put them ahead of the Scouts in the daily standings. In addition, I've checked the schedule and the Scouts don't have a show till Sat. Cavaliers will be at the TOC before the Scouts perform again. By the time the Scouts perform again, the Cavaliers will have, undoubtedly, gone up in score even more. Seems like the Scouts take several rehearsal days right before the Atlanta regional every year. With the rehearsal days, they miss the opportunity for scores to increase. This never has helped them much in the past few years. And I'm concerned that this is going to allow the Cavaliers to move ahead of them. I would hate to see this happen. Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

• Like 1

I see the Cavaliers' score from Little Rock put them ahead of the Scouts in the daily standings. In addition, I've checked the schedule and the Scouts don't have a show till Sat. Cavaliers will be at the TOC before the Scouts perform again. By the time the Scouts perform again, the Cavaliers will have, undoubtedly, gone up in score even more. Seems like the Scouts take several rehearsal days right before the Atlanta regional every year. With the rehearsal days, they miss the opportunity for scores to increase. This never has helped them much in the past few years. And I'm concerned that this is going to allow the Cavaliers to move ahead of them. I would hate to see this happen. Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

My suggestion would be to take a chill pill - unless you are allergic. Everything will be OK and it's totally out of your control. Breathe!

• Like 6

Have you not seen the numerous posts on DCP and elsewhere that commend the Scouts for a moving, emotional tribute show that has touched people across the nation and/or globe? Who cares what they score, or where they finish. Transcendence.

• Like 7

The scores through the week really mean nothing. It's what you do at the regionals on Saturday (or Sunday in this case) that counts.

Its the scores and placements at Finals that count. Nobody remembers the Regionals most years.

Have you not seen the numerous posts on DCP and elsewhere that commend the Scouts for a moving, emotional tribute show that has touched people across the nation and/or globe? Who cares what they score, or where they finish. Transcendence.

At the risk of being cliche....THIS!

• Like 1

Saw where Scouts were fine-tuning a new show ending to be debuted in Huntsville, AL. This excites me because the other ending I saw on videos didn't impress me. Can't wait to see "The Men of Madison" in Atlanta.

I can't wait to see them in Huntsville tomorrow night!

Since Cavies were almost 3 points down on Bluecoats tonight, that should create a nice, healthy gap for Scouts to slide into this weekend.

• Like 3