Madison Scouts 2013

They started off pretty strong last year too, so I'm hesitant to get too optimistic, however Top 7 would provide an excellent springboard for next season

How they stack up against SCV will be very important. I think they will stay ahead of Cavies, and if they can be competitive with SCV I could see them in 6th. Great show.

So you think blue coats will end up ahead of SCV? I think Scouts at this point in the season is a better focus to pass blue coats rather than SCV.

A lot of very cool visuals happening in the first couple of minutes of the show. Hasn't seen any of that on any previous videos. I like!

• Like 1

So you think blue coats will end up ahead of SCV? I think Scouts at this point in the season is a better focus to pass blue coats rather than SCV.

I was thinking the same thing until the Blue Coats jumped like 4 points.

• Like 1

Wow, I wasn't aware they did that! Well, look at how the cavaliers jumped last night as well. I didn't see the show but was informed that they had major phasing problems and music problems last night as well. But, there again they jumped past Spirit.

I was thinking the same thing until the Blue Coats jumped like 4 points.

Wasn't it back down to like 2.5 spread last night with Bluecoats?

Again - just like with the last 3 or 4 seasons in a row - none of this matters at all until we get a full judging panel, and not until the first

regional when all Corps go head to head. Until then, we have no idea how all these Corps are going to stack up against each other.

I hope Madison stays ahead of its closest competitors - and even moves up, but it didn't happen the year before or the years before that. I am just pleased that

they have such an engaging show. I'm hoping they can at least stay in 9th from last year, but even that is tough these days....so many Corps are just

so freakin' good anymore....and that's a great thing!