Major Announcement coming from Carolina Crown and The Cadets

Today's announcement mentioned Cadets, Crown... no Cheese.

I will personally request that cheese be served and included in at least one recipe.

Also, if it happens at a time when I'm not out of the country, I would be willing to serve as a sous chef.

Okay...but what about the "major" announcement? :devil::tongue::ph34r:

Edited to add smileys, because a response like this can't have too many smileys.

Seriously; best wishes to both corps. These challenges have been major money makers for rivalries such as Boston Crusaders/Madison Scouts and The Cavaliers/Phantom Regiment, encouraging multitudes of people to contribute who may not have contributed before. In these times, we need more creative ideas like this to help fund corps.

But the big question is...can either director really cook? If it was me preparing the meal, everyone would be ordering out for pizza.

This announcement is a little like Ralphy's Little Orphan Annie Secret Society Decoder Pin in Christmas Story......he rushes home, opens his package with his Decoder Ring, waits for the radio show for the secret announcement, decodes it.......and it says "Buy more Ovaltine"! :tongue:

• Like 2

I am so glad what I was holding my socks on when this announcement was made.

Whew!

Edited by mingusmonk

I will personally request that cheese be served and included in at least one recipe.

Also, if it happens at a time when I'm not out of the country, I would be willing to serve as a sous chef.

Hey, these guys are pros. Try to not tell these pros what to do. It's not a Cottage industry. Leave the Provolone.

• Like 1

It would be cool if one corps ate the other corps while VK's drum line serenades them and their guard cooks one of their own.

Now THAT would be a big announcement.

Pretty spooky Halloween stuff here, G!

Maybe it's best that you sit out "trick or treating" with the kids this year....let Mom take them. :w00t:

Pretty spooky Halloween stuff here, G!

Maybe it's best that you sit out "trick or treating" with the kids this year....let Mom take them. :w00t:

Been watching too much Walking Dead, I guess.

Seriously, this is bigger news than Glassmen? Really? Have any corps stepped up to help one of their own?

• Like 1