Major Announcement coming from Carolina Crown and The Cadets

I will personally request that cheese be served and included in at least one recipe.

Also, if it happens at a time when I'm not out of the country, I would be willing to serve as a sous chef.

Michael Boo, you have got to get involved with this! I will defininely donate if you'll be there with the "losing" director to help cook and serve. I've never met you, but have always enjoyed your keen insight.

• Like 2

Michael Boo, you have got to get involved with this! I will defininely donate if you'll be there with the "losing" director to help cook and serve. I've never met you, but have always enjoyed your keen insight.

Shameless groveling. The only thing Mike knows how to cook is cheese fondue and a keyboard. Or maybe cheese fondue ON a keyboard.

Whichever corps wins would go hungry or spend the night in the bathroom.

:tongue:

Of all the lame overhyped corps announcements, this may just be the lamest yet.

• Like 9

Drink Ovaltine!

Example:

Corps PR staff: "We've got a huge announcement coming up tomorrow. Stay tuned for some exciting news."

DCP: "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"

Corps PR staff the next day: "We're painting racing stripes on our food truck."

DCP: "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

• Like 3

Thank you...and I'm serious...provided it's not in the first 2 1/2 weeks of June when I'll be back in China.

• Like 1

Not only will the corps that attracts the most individual donors receive the bragging rights as the Champion, but corps director Jim Coates from Carolina Crown or George Hopkins from The Cadets will cook dinner for the Challenge-winning corps on the day of their home show.

Wasn't aware that next years schedule is out! :whistle:

• Like 1

Kind of like a backyard brawl... why hasn't anybody else ever thought of this?

• Like 3

Kind of like a backyard brawl... why hasn't anybody else ever thought of this?

I have...every year around this time I get the two of the neighborhood kids to have a race to see who can get the most leaves from my back yard into leaf bags ....every year, one of them wins! :rolleyes: Drink your Ovaltine!

I have...every year around this time I get the two of the neighborhood kids to have a race to see who can get the most leaves from my back yard into leaf bags ....every year, one of them wins! :rolleyes: Drink your Ovaltine!

The one who loses is the one who gets caught in the bear trap cunningly disguised as a pile of leaves.