Major Announcement coming from Carolina Crown and The Cadets

I didn't see a thread on this, but Crown announced this on Facebook a few hours ago. Please close this thread if this has already been discussed in another thread.

No other details than:

Major announcement coming from Carolina Crown and The Cadets on Mon. Oct. 29. Discuss

I heard Michael Boo will be designing all-new uniforms for both corps.

• Like 1

The most popular ideas on FB are some sort of merger or the Presidential Inauguration Parade.

They had to wait until Monday because Donald Trump wasn't available until then. Can't make announcements without The Donald, it's the rules.

I will give 5 million dollars to the charity of choice to any DCP poster that can unseal the private documents that will give Drum Corps fans a look at this Major Announcement before their Elected Day of Monday.

• Like 4

The most popular ideas on FB are some sort of merger or the Presidential Inauguration Parade.

That would be quite the 180... Crown was once under YEA!/Cadets And now Crown helps save YEA!/Cadets (due to Hop's mismanagement)

The parade would be a nice announcement

But the first option would create a better discussion on DCP.... ph34r.gif

• Like 1

I will give 5 million dollars to the charity of choice to any DCP poster that can unseal the private documents that will give Drum Corps fans a look at this Major Announcement before their Elected Day of Monday.

Pretty sure it has something to do with George Hopkins's and Jim Coates's childhood rivalry on the soccer fields of Kenya.

• Like 5

I heard Michael Boo will be designing all-new uniforms for both corps.

It's true! I am braving serious repercussions in leaking this, but the public needs to know.

cheesemanweb.gif

Well, now that the cheddar's out of the bag, I guess I can reveal that I've stuck with the cream motif for Crown and will be attiring the corps in Philadelphia Cream Cheese packaging. For Cadets I've gone classic, reflecting the 20th anniversary celebration of the corps' DCI Championship "In the string cheese, at the rind when kings goat off to whey" show. I can't speak anything more of the costuming, except that I've borrowed some ideas from "To Brine the Parmesan Crisps" and "Between Asiago and Edam."

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 2