2012 DCA Rules Congress - Baltimore, MD

Glen

So what about this regional show in Scranton? Dates? Potential participants?

Well.. regardless of the date, put me down for dinner with you guys at Cafe Rinaldi. :thumbup:

Edited by Fran Haring

me too ... :-)

Who are you, and why are you here? :tongue:

No, because they would get destroyed. Since no one wants that, let's leave them where they are at thier best...in exhibition.

By THAT metric, Pioneer should only be exhibition, too. Don't buy it.

Placement would be a non-issue. Why SHOULD be Commandant's Own not put forth a competitive DCA show, even if only once? Hell...LAST year at Annapolis would've been freakin' perfect timing!

Placement would be a non-issue. Why SHOULD be Commandant's Own not put forth a competitive DCA show, even if only once? Hell...LAST year at Annapolis would've been freakin' perfect timing!

Hey if I could get saluted driving thru the Acadamy grounds anything is possible.... :tongue:

Honest, we were driving one way and saw someone in uniform (Midshipman?) walking the other. For some reason our eyes met and.... bingo... he snapped a salute at me and I nodded as we went by. All I could think was he went by the motto ".. if it moves salute it...". Of course after we went by all I could say was, "and again the weirdest #### happens around me".

of course not silly,............otherwise he would actually have to take the heat,...........see post #33

Really? Are you freaking kidding me?

First off, you made me go all the way back to one of your previous posts that was simply one word.

Also, I guess you haven't noticed the many posts how A&E have been proposed to DCA for over 10 years, most by the Bushwackers. So I guess the Bushwackers were surrogates to Hopkins all that time before he ever had a horse in the race?

• Like 1