Carolina Crown 2013

Absolutely LOVE this show!!

• Like 3

Congrats Crown! I just saw the recap from Riverside and they swept every caption and subcaption over BD. That puts them in some extremely elite company. When was the last time anyone accomplished that?

Amazing show and amazing level of achievement.

For the record ... BD was on top in guard and split the Music Percussion caption ...

I stand corrected, I think when I was getting ready to post I was looking at the Gold and Impulse ordinals.

For the record ... BD was on top in guard and split the Music Percussion caption ...

For the record ... yes, BD was on top in guard. BD won the Music Percussion Cont. while Crown won Music Percussion Achv. So, while it was only by a tenth, Crown still won the overall Music Percussion caption. Just wanted to make sure that clarification was in there.

The last time BD lost at RCC which is basically a pseudo BD home show was in 2002 when SCV won, awesome accomplishment by Crown, especially winning percussion over BD.

• Like 1

As much as I would live to go visit and watch the corps rehearse, it's too freakin' hot! I took my dogs out at 9:30 and it was already 100. I hope they take another page from the Regiment tour book and call rehearsal at lunch to enjoy a free day. They've earned it the last two weeks.

Garry in Vegas

• Like 1

One of the best single minutes of drum corps I've ever heard. http://d.pr/a/gbtE

It's awesome you choose these 60 seconds. I was watching them rehearse in Sacramento a week or so ago and they ran through this section over and over. Totally blew my mind what I was seeing them do over and over. That's the most notes I've heard from from a horn line in a long, long time. I hate to do it, but that minutes reminds me of '91 Star and the first time I heard them play Pines of Rome.

• Like 1