Carolina Crown 2013

[/size]

You're making my case.

No where did I say there was no room for corps who choose to do the military bearing thing . In fact I said I actually enjoyed that style too. You're confused.

Your post illustrates that you clearly *don't* get Crown's approach because you (again) brought up the late horns down in a seven second snippet of Crown in a parade. Not gonna try to explain any further. As I said -- some people just don't understand or appreciate it. Which is fine -- the world will continue to turn.

Dude, give it a rest. Everyone knows how much you like Crown. I'm not sure if you're a Crown parent or whatever, but as an alumnus, I can promise you that the corps does not appreciate your constant attack of other people for disagreeing with you.

• Like 3

Dude, give it a rest. Everyone knows how much you like Crown. I'm not sure if you're a Crown parent or whatever, but as an alumnus, I can promise you that the corps does not appreciate your constant attack of other people for disagreeing with you.

It's a discussion board. We discuss stuff.

Nobody is being "attacked". w00t.gif

• Like 3

Yes, a classy outfit like Carolina Crown deserves better than what Corpsband has been supplying of late.

• Like 1

I'm going to stick up for Corpsband here. I have never seen him be anything more than respectful on this forum. He is a gentleman and a scholar! :tongue: Seriously though, I don't see where he's attacked anyone. Since when does having differing beliefs and stating your beliefs are different attacking someone?

• Like 5