Carolina Crown 2013

New slight changes after the "Also Sprach Zarathustra" hit and ticking clocks.

I'd have to hear what goes on right before this, but it almost sounds like they went BACK to what they were doing in Spring Training after the brass members who were playing Timpani on the Front Sideline did their jazz run playing woodblocks back to their instruments and then marched back into the form. Sounds very similar to that. That's why I said I'd have to see what was going on right before they came in to tell. I was actually happier when they took those brass runs out and just had the brass blow your face off instead of building to it.

New slight changes after the "Also Sprach Zarathustra" hit and ticking clocks.

That video is from back in mid-June...they didn't change that part again.

Well, darn me. Serves me right for filtering YouTube videos of Crown uploaded today!

No worries, I just became suspicious when I saw "Edmond Memorial HS" in the video description. They haven't been there for almost a month.

Also, that part was thankfully changed for the better. It was an extremely awkward transition (as you can see in the video) and is now much more quickly done and more effective. Kudos to Crown for recognizing this weak part of their show and fixing it early season.

Trying to think when Crown might tweak the ending again. They have quite a busy schedule. Next time they have two days off is a few days before Atlanta. I would think we should see something new at that show.

Yes, a classy outfit like Carolina Crown deserves better than what Corpsband has been supplying of late.

As much as I'm jealous of all the "attention" he's getting here in the hot seat.......(it's usually me :tongue:/>)....my friend corpsband has always been a gentleman (wrong most of the time) but still a gentlemen none the less. Although he's definitely a zealot (aren't we all) and bleeds cream and wears purple PJ's, I have never felt attacked by him.... just scolded from time to time for drinking the blue Koolaid. And, his yeoman's effort to give us a viewpoint and insight into CC has been exceptional this year and we can all forgive him his passion.........something we all could use a little of.

• Like 7

As much as I'm jealous of all the "attention" he's getting here in the hot seat.......(it's usually me :tongue:/>/>/>)....my friend corpsband has always been a gentleman (wrong most of the time) but still a gentlemen none the less. Although he's definitely a zealot (aren't we all) and bleeds cream and wears purple PJ's, I have never felt attacked by him.... just scolded from time to time for drinking the blue Koolaid. And, his yeoman's effort to give us a viewpoint and insight into CC has been exceptional this year and we can all forgive him his passion.........something we all could use a little of.

Crown is selling purple PJs???? Or did Corpsband wrestle Barney for those?? (DCI licensing and all that, even if Einstein is on a beach...)

Edited by drilltech1

Crown is selling purple PJs???? Or did Corpsband wrestle Barney for those?? (DCI licensing and all that, even if Einstein is on a beach...)

Thought they skinned Barneys ###...... :devil:

• Like 1