Congrats CROWM!!!!

Beat BD again tonight in Utah!!!!

CROWN 83.3

BD 82.3

GO CROWN !!!

This is Crowns year !

Edited by msumello
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who just noticed the hornline member doing rifle work around the rolling bass drum? Is that something new or am I just crazy for not noticing it before?

This has been in since I saw them the last weekend of Spring Training. Same trumpet player that made the rifle catch in the 2012 opener after his solo.

I'm quite excited to see them on Fan Network this weekend at Denver. It's been a couple of weeks since I last saw them, can't wait to see how they've improved. Great to see them being so competitive, especially in percussion. That's been a weak link the last couple of years, but their drums are really hanging tight with everyone.

Go Crown!

Keep working hard Crown! LONG season left ahead.

Agreed, for comparison's sake, I looked at some historical scores. Crown had a higher score at this point in the season in 2010.....and we all know what happened that season. Keep working harder than everyone else and get better everyday!

Nobody ever won a championship on July 4th. Not Crown in 2010 or Cavaliers in 2011. The season is long and it is young.

• Like 1

Agreed, for comparison's sake, I looked at some historical scores. Crown had a higher score at this point in the season in 2010.....and we all know what happened that season. Keep working harder than everyone else and get better everyday!

Nobody ever won a championship on July 4th. Not Crown in 2010 or Cavaliers in 2011. The season is long and it is young.

Yep, just keep cleaning, this show is a great vehicle. Really, the season is just beginning. Now that tour is a couple weeks in, everyone is getting into the routine and settling in. I feel like this is when performances start to really come together.

Well done Crown. Gotta keep working that percussion, though! Blue Devils right on your heels in everything else, too. And congrats to Vanguard on breaking 80! They're definitely going to be a force to reckon with for the Cadrownevils(?) this year! :thumbup:

Not that it matters, but are you an Crown insider, or have connections to inside info? If you don't, you sure post like you do!

Don't let him off the hook sooooo easy as he HAS ALL the inside information! :devil: He has an a very talented age-out (5th year I believe?) in the guard. :worthy:

Oh....by the way GO #purplepantsband!

Well done Crown. Gotta keep working that percussion, though! Blue Devils right on your heels in everything else, too. And congrats to Vanguard on breaking 80! They're definitely going to be a force to reckon with for the Cadrownevils(?) this year! thumbup.gif

Crowdevilets ?

• Like 1

This has been in since I saw them the last weekend of Spring Training. Same trumpet player that made the rifle catch in the 2012 opener after his solo.

There's actually many people on the hornline who work on rifle work. Everyone in the corps is friends with each other across the sections, so sometimes free-time is spent with people teaching each other.