Most dangerous 2013 DCA corps?

lol

not to be a pain... but the deadline is midnight May 31...

just so no one misses it... June 1 is too late...

miss the declaration target by 1 second and you are open class for the duration of the season.

Eastern Daylight Time? :tongue:

Eastern Daylight Time? :tongue:/>

Remembering old WWII Commando movie (forgetting the name).. "synchronize watches on my mark.. 3... 2.... 1.... MARK!".

No #### idea what they did to synch the watches..... :huh2:

Hey, guys. If you're looking for the "Most Dangerous SHOW" to see this year, you definitely want to add the Downingtown Classic to your list. The announced lineup is quite impressive, but the local scuttlebutt is that one more corps may be added shortly. If so, you'll want to have tickets to this one.

Bucs

Cadets 2

Atlanta CV

Bush

White Sabers

Shenandoah Sound

and possibly ONE MORE that could give an early indication of how exciting Labor Day will be!

If it happens, get ready to send your check while tickets are still available.

Stay tuned.

Hey, guys. If you're looking for the "Most Dangerous SHOW" to see this year, you definitely want to add the Downingtown Classic to your list. The announced lineup is quite impressive, but the local scuttlebutt is that one more corps may be added shortly. If so, you'll want to have tickets to this one.

Bucs

Cadets 2

Atlanta CV

Bush

White Sabers

Shenandoah Sound

and possibly ONE MORE that could give an early indication of how exciting Labor Day will be!

Stay tuned.

Not sure where you are getting your information but Atlanta CV will not be going to Downingtown. As much as we loved the show last year, there is only room in the budget for one trip out of the immediate area besides Annapolis. We are scheduled in Hornell and that will be our only appearance up north. Sorry about that, wish we could do more.

Dan

Bucs

Cadets 2

Atlanta CV

Bush

White Sabers

Shenandoah Sound

Stay tuned.

I think you have last years lineup, I think this is the 2013 one:

Bushwackers

Cadets2

Minnesota Brass

Reading Buccaneers

Shenandoah Sound

White Sabers

I hear a corps down south had the whole book last weekend and is learning drill this month... whistle.gif Can't wait to kick things off in Hornell to witness part of Empire's last ride in DCA, but it won't just be a social visit. cool.gif

Edited by Tyler C.
  • Like 1

I think you have last years lineup, I think this is the 2013 one:

Bushwackers

Cadets2

Minnesota Brass

Reading Buccaneers

Shenandoah Sound

White Sabers

You are correct, Skeptic, Arrr Kissinger inadvertently posted last year's line-up. Your line-up is the 2013 version. Thank you for posting it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So Reading and MBI don't count as "goosebump" corps? And as for comparing Empire to Cabs? Cabs are sticking around and trying to figure it out....Empire is not. But I will say this...Empire is a whole lot closer in comparison to Cabs than Edge is to Blast.

Let me make "MY" point one more time, both BUCS and MBI are great at what they do, but do I enjoy A DCI style show, no I don't, I can appreciate what they are doing and when I'm at a show I always give them the respect they deserve BUT let me maybe #### off a few more of you just so you understand were "I"M" coming from. DCI is getting smaller every year aka the GLASSMEN are now gone. They have less show's because the sponsor's can't get enough people to buy ticket's, wonder why? Now let me even go farther and say I'll take any year from 1970 DCA thru 1976 DCA, and that those show's from top to bottom were more entertaining to watch than last year's DCA, and just imagine this the winner wasn't determined by the second show of season, but like I said before I'm just a dinosaur and just because between my brother Tom DeFazio, and myself John DeFazio Sr., we have marched from 1949 until 2013 and Tom is still marching with St. Joe's alumni and I'm with PRIME TIME BRASS, with both of us taking some time off during that period to raise our families, but never not supporting Drum Corps, what you would call "Goose Bump" and what I believe it is will never even be close. BY the way THE EDGE does a amazing job, and to compare them to BLAST, with the difference in just resource's is not even fair, but BLAST just took what FUTURE CORPS did and expanded on it and both are and were just unbelievable.

Edited by johnnytata
  • Like 2