Crossmen 2013

There is new teaser on Youtube of the brass

One week from tomorrow my wife and I will drive down and check it out. I'm pumped as it's been over 20 years since I did my one season with Crossmen, and now my daughter's playing and we're all out here in Texas... yeah yeah I know, I sound like a chick, but I'm excited.

Last year I was too beat down by the heat to even go to the Denton or Dallas shows. This year will be better, and I will report back here.

One week from tomorrow my wife and I will drive down and check it out. I'm pumped as it's been over 20 years since I did my one season with Crossmen, and now my daughter's playing and we're all out here in Texas... yeah yeah I know, I sound like a chick, but I'm excited.

Last year I was too beat down by the heat to even go to the Denton or Dallas shows. This year will be better, and I will report back here.

I'm only about 15 minutes away but still haven't managed to go see them rehearse. (I still intend to.) I don't envy them having to rehearse here in the evenings lately. Since we had the flooding, the mosquitos have been just ridiculous.

Edited by year1buick

Saw them rehearse last night. It's still very early, but I like what I saw. It sure looks like they have the vehicle to keep them where they belong :winky:

Corps sounds terrific - guard looks strong. Searching for my daughter and didn't see or hear the synths.

Did they oversleep? :)

Corps sounds terrific - guard looks strong. Searching for my daughter and didn't see or hear the synths.

Did they oversleep? :)

I see two synths in the back row of the pit, on the drumset player's right. Group sounds great for pre-tour

Edited by MalEightball

It's great to see one our local stations giving the corps a good amount of exposure. Props to WOAI.

It's great to see one our local stations giving the corps a good amount of exposure. Props to WOAI.

I thought it was cool how two of their anchors had band experience and kinda knew what they were seeing.

Can't believe they started this broadcast live at 6:00 am this morning. Nap block anyone?