Crossmen 2013

Question:

I remember last year that the scores for the first couple of shows were held back a couple of days until the movie theater thing happened. Does anyone know if they are going to do that for the first couple of shows this year? I'm planning on attending the Bowling Green show and it would be disappointing to go all that way and not hear the scores for another day.

http://www.woai.com/...videoid=4090532

The Crossmen were woken early in the morning to perform for local TV.

This is great! It's always fun to gauge the reactions of people who've never heard a drum corps before. Good stuff!

loving the videos from the send-off show. Always easier to sound better standing still, but the music is awesome. I'm so happy Naffier is back :w00t:/>

I think the hard part of this show is going to be translating the great music into a coherent "protest" theme. I'm hopeful the theme will work, but regardless I will love this show on music alone.

Edited by soccerguy315

They had no pit last nite . Can't wait to hear it after tonites performance in Austin with everyone.

They had no pit last nite . Can't wait to hear it after tonites performance in Austin with everyone.

I'm sure they will enhance the sound, but I liked hearing the battery and hornline by themselves to get a sense of their arrangements.

I think it's really cool that Crossmen are fielding a cymbal line, and it's got two girls in it. Pretty rare to see girl cymbal players, wish them the best of luck out there. Quite excited to see what Crossmen can do now that they're out on tour for real

I think it's really cool that Crossmen are fielding a cymbal line, and it's got two girls in it. Pretty rare to see girl cymbal players, wish them the best of luck out there. Quite excited to see what Crossmen can do now that they're out on tour for real

The Crossmen have had at least one girl on the cymbal line every year since the move to Texas, to my knowledge.

Question:

I remember last year that the scores for the first couple of shows were held back a couple of days until the movie theater thing happened. Does anyone know if they are going to do that for the first couple of shows this year? I'm planning on attending the Bowling Green show and it would be disappointing to go all that way and not hear the scores for another day.

I believe they only did that for the shows that were going to actually be shown in the theater, so you shouldn't have to worry about that for the Bowling Green show.

• Like 1