Crossmen 2013

I believe they are actually doing a nap block today because of the early start.

Can't wait to see how they work the Pink Floyd into their show. My favorite album ever, so can't wait to see how it gets worked in.

Can't wait to see how they work the Pink Floyd into their show. My favorite album ever, so can't wait to see how it gets worked in.

I think you're nailing the big question. Nice corps - sounds good. Neat music. Now - make it work. Concept shows are so difficult to pull off.

Don't get me wrong - I'm hoping big-time that they're able to do it, but man it's a tough sell.

The video sounds pretty good. Can't wait to see it all on the move. Hopefully Crossmen will solidly keep their spot in Finals this year

How ironic. I told my wife that because of my early start today too, that I intended in doing a nap block in the afternoon. She persuaded me that it may not be such a good idea. Oh well.

• Like 1

Very excited to be driving down to San Antonio tomorrow to check out Crossmen Experience Day and see how my rookie daughter is doing. Got to listen to a tiny clip on the morning news, and sounds good. I've been really isolated these past couple of summers with work (busy time of year for an airline General Manager)so this is my first attempt at dipping my toes in the water (figuratively speaking).

Going to bring as much Gatoraid as our van can hold.

I will report back come Monday or so... figures too - as soon as we drive down there, they leave San Antonio to come up here to South Lake. Want to get my son Kevin to come out to South Lake as he started with Crossmen back in 1991 as a 14 year old contra bass. (yup - 14 yo)

My grandson (his son) is 12 now and cooking on the trombone - want to get him exposed soon.

• Like 2

How ironic. I told my wife that because of my early start today too, that I intended in doing a nap block in the afternoon. She persuaded me that it may not be such a good idea. Oh well.

That would actually be a coincidence.