Crossmen 2013

http://www.woai.com/...videoid=4090532

The Crossmen were woken early in the morning to perform for local TV.

I am definitely impressed by the Crossmen. It is really nice to see them getting such a large amount of positive local coverage. Unfortunately I won't be able to see them until the SW Regional. :(

Looks like rain again in Crossmen land. Hope that the storms pass soon so they can get back to rehearsing and getting better

The video sounds pretty good. Can't wait to see it all on the move. Hopefully Crossmen will solidly keep their spot in Finals this year

Preach. 2010 on have been a complete 180 from the previous years, going back to more of that old Crossmen style of playing. Love it.

http://www.woai.com/...videoid=4090532

The Crossmen were woken early in the morning to perform for local TV.

Hooray for local coverage! wtf was up with the color guard?

That would actually be a coincidence.

I recall Orson Welles was once asked about his thoughts on daily exercise. He reportedly replied : " whenever I get the itch to exercise, I lie down and take a nap till it goes away ". Of course the rotund Welles did die at the relatively young age of 70 so I guess we could say that Orson will be taking a very long nap now and won't be coming down for his hearty breakfast anytime soon.

opps, did someone here just think..... waffles ? Then stop it right now.

Edited by BRASSO

Based on the videos I've seen of the standstill last night, the Bones are going to entertain and impress a lot of people this year.

Based on the videos I've seen of the standstill last night, the Bones are going to entertain and impress a lot of people this year.

I have a feeling that I'm going to love this show! I've been a HUGE fan of their last few shows. Why haven't they been getting more discussion around here???

I have a feeling that I'm going to love this show! I've been a HUGE fan of their last few shows. Why haven't they been getting more discussion around here???

Good question.

Speaking for myself, I've been following the pre-season closely and have been impressed with what I've heard. But, I don't want to over-hype.

If the first competitions next weekend reveal what I'm hoping for, I may not be able to shut up.

• Like 1

My son says the whole show is on the field. They are being down to earth and working hard