Crossmen 2013

time for another spring training in Texas... hot, hot, and hotter!

We got some much needed rain today, though. It feels great outside right now. (Hopefully it won't turn muggy.)

my daughter had some airline issues today (ironic) but will be out at camp tomorrow sometime. She was back in Boston for a couple of days after finishing up at UNT. Thanks for patience Crosspeople.

It's okay.. they are used to us north easterners having a hell of a time getting down there.

In other news... I'm patiently awaiting any clips of show music or any more details into the show. They announced.. then went silent on the show. And there are only like three more people left who I marched with.. so my connections aren't nearly as strong, lol.

Corey! Hope you get a chance to get out to some ensemble rehearsals so you can report back here for us! ;)

Corey! Hope you get a chance to get out to some ensemble rehearsals so you can report back here for us! ;)

I definitely need to. I'm out of school until July so I've got no excuse not to.

Best of luck to Crossmen. I know that they're in good hands staff-wise, can't wait to see what they're doing with this show. I will be watching on Fan Network when it comes up, best of luck to them!

Go Bones!

Sweet Jesus, I had no idea we were in for this kind of rain event. All kinds of hell has been breaking out across SA today, with freeway closures, high water rescues, etc. They're saying some areas got as much as 10 inches. Hopefully there wasn't any flooding around Blossom athletic center where they rehearse.

We need that rain up here in the panhandle, it's been bone dry for a couple of years...all the best to those of you down in SA, and be safe! I bet they're getting some great indoor music rehearsal time haha.

The rain finally moved off to the east before noon (best of luck, Houston) and the weather is pretty nice out right now-- perfect rehearsal weather, in fact. However, they're still listing an 80% chance of rain for this afternoon and evening (though nothing is showing on radar.) Hopefully not, because any more and we'll have more flooding. (There was some pretty bad stuff on the news-- one person even died when their car went off road. Lots of pictures of roads completely under water.)

According to facebook they were rehearsing today! Not sure how much was outside.. Kinda hard to squeeze everyone inside there, but there is enough space, plenty of space under the bleachers too. Bari/Euph sectionals!!!