"what a Sound Sport team performance might look like."

Before we all go too crazy, DCI also posted this as an example of what a soundsport group might look like. Heck, it's Blue Knights! I think many of you may find this more to your liking.

Sweet!

• Like 1

I don't understand why they don't just partner with WGI to have indoor corps circuits during the winter months (so high schools, colleges, mini corps can get involved)

Just throwing it out there: lots of high school indoor drumlines and guards are filled with horn players who want to expand their horizons. I'm not saying this isn't a good idea... I'm just saying groups like my current indoor drumline would lose 3/4 of its members.

Just throwing it out there: lots of high school indoor drumlines and guards are filled with horn players who want to expand their horizons. I'm not saying this isn't a good idea... I'm just saying groups like my current indoor drumline would lose 3/4 of its members.

Sound Sport is year round, so your school could choose to not compete during band or indoor season.

• Like 1

If your ratio is that high, it really might be worth exploring SoundSport as an expansion of your program.

why not combine them all into 1 indoor show?

Before we all go too crazy, DCI also posted this as an example of what a soundsport group might look like. Heck, it's Blue Knights! I think many of you may find this more to your liking.

Now you are talking!

I see they recorded this in 2006,............what was the purpose for this effort?

Kids will go with what's providing them with the most fun and the biggest sense of accomplishment. The goal of you and others is to be sure the group you're associated with is the ensemble fulfilling those criteria. If you and others are doing that, you've got no reason for undo concern.