Heartliner coming to DCA

Surprised there's no thread on this yet:

http://www.dcacorps.org/?p=3377

Anybody know anything about them? I saw a video that was linked on the Class A thread and they look pretty solid, especially the battery.

EDIT: sorry, it's spelled Heartliner.

Thats great to see. Now maybe there will be more than a dozen fans in the stands for the Class A compition.

This is great news... welcome to DCA, Heartliner!!! :thumbup:

Thought this was the corps from Frankfurt but I think not...thats another corps that used to be Schlossgarde.

Thats great to see. Now maybe there will be more than a dozen fans in the stands for the Class A compition.

there were a lot more than that at the start of Class A this past year.

• Like 3

there were a lot more than that at the start of Class A this past year.

I hear ya... it's anecdotal, I know, because I don't know what the actual attendance figures were/are.... but that sure seemed to be the biggest "early" crowd I have seen at Prelims in a while.

There will be much more information released very soon from Heartliner themselves. I met with them at the DCE Championship in September and found them to be enthusiastic about a possible DCA trip. We communicate often. I can tell you that they have already booked hotel accommodations and will most likely compete in both Bridgeport and Pennsauken the week before the championship. They have already declared class A.

Corps Director Tom Rohr and several others who met with me in The Netherlands were proudly wearing their Syracuse Brigadier jackets from a few years back... It was quickly apparent that they know what they're doing... great people...

As a former Brigadier myself, I look forward to assisting them in any way I can...

• Like 7

You need to do your "is the corps ready" bit in German....

... and add: ... UND YOU VILL LIKE THEM! ...

Okay ... calm down ... just a little humor ...

What you should do Tom, is contact the German Club in Bridgeport and see if they'll host them for lunch and/or an indoor rehearsal (they have a nice, large hall) ... here's their link: Germania Schwaben Society ... maybe someone from Park City Pride could get you a contact ...

Andy