Blue Devils Announce Show

[/size]

The arrangements actually feel a bit closer to 91 and 93 than much recent stuff... just with a bit of a twist. Not chopped, not bopped.... full phrases, melody and jazz.

I should love it then!

I love how it is all fun and games now... can't wait until we start flying our corps banners nice and high... I really want Crown to beat BD this year... just to see the drama that will unfold.

When the odds are split between the leaders, the smart money bets on the longSCVshot.

• Like 2

[/size]

The arrangements actually feel a bit closer to 91 and 93 than much recent stuff... just with a bit of a twist. Not chopped, not bopped.... full phrases, melody and jazz.

THIS :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

[/size]

ANYTIME brass arrangements can be favorably compared to 91 & 93 BD brass arrangements the drum corps world is in a treat!

• Like 3

ANYTIME brass arrangements can be favorably compared to 91 & 93 BD brass arrangements the drum corps world is in a treat!

Seriously. WHo cares what places they were in back then... some good #### coming out of BD brass back then. 93? Oh man.

[/size]

been hearing this for 4 years now.

• Like 5

I'll say!

Will the majority of fans know how to react if they find themselves absolutely enamored with a BD production? :tongue:

Will the majority of fans know how to react if they find themselves absolutely enamored with a BD production? :tongue:/>

People will still hate it, but secretly love it. They'll still be upset if BD wins, even if it is deserved.