Rumblings from CADETLAND

It's still ST -- don't judge too harshly. The concept (large vertical color blocks) is not a bad one -- it will just take some work to get everything figured out.

I'm not, just not a good first impression. They know what they're doing, so I'm sure I'll end up liking them in some way or another. :smile:

• Like 1

Cadets prop: iteration # 1

968791_10151550115611911_1341865216_n.jpg

They'll work. The colors will bring an important effect. I'm sure of it.

One small critique though, please hide the wheels. Easy fix. Make the dimensions of the box large enough, so the poles or boards that the cloth wraps around can be lengthened to be close enough to the ground (without touching/clearance for movement) to hide those wheels.

• Like 1

So in 2002, they called their rifles "commas". I wonder what those "rifles" are called.

Q-TIPS!

Sewing needles

Nose Cleaners

Bobby Pins

IUD's

bubble wands

Edited by boxingfred

It seems they're definitely looking at integrating those four colors that are on the guard unis with the towers. I'm guessing one color for each part of the show.

It seems they're definitely looking at integrating those four colors that are on the guard unis with the towers. I'm guessing one color for each part of the show.

Yes GH said so on his FB. I though each side of the tower would have one of the guard uni colors and towers would be rotated but one of the pics has a tower with same color on all sides. We'll see soon enough. ST apparently going extremely well..

They'll work. The colors will bring an important effect. I'm sure of it.

One small critique though, please hide the wheels. Easy fix. Make the dimensions of the box large enough, so the poles or boards that the cloth wraps around can be lengthened to be close enough to the ground (without touching/clearance for movement) to hide those wheels.

From this angle, wheels noticeable, but looking down from a judges box in a stadium, with MM's tearing around the field, not so much..