New Uniforms 2013

Terrible. The Color Guard influence in Drum Corps is ruining the activity. When will the Corps Directors wake up & realize that guys want to join corps, & fans want to watch corps who look tough, cool & dignified?

This uni is horrendous.

Absolutely! Thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this about this particular uniform and activity in general.

• Like 4

I dislike that haircut far more than I dislike the uniform tongue.gif

Take that back. I marched one season this guy and his hair is fantastic. tongue.gif

Totally agree; it's difficult to judge a uniform on its own, especially from nothing but a few pictures of a standstill performance or close up of of a member. In other words, with no context it's difficult to crucify or really praise.

But I dig the idea, and I'm really intrigued to see it in context with the silks, music & visual design

I agree. I think the uniform has great possibilities, esp having watched the video of their run-through. Looking at the arc in theose pics you can start to see how great they look from the stands, as opposed to standing 5 feet away from the member.

Which group is that? I'm not as familiar with the national high school scene.

Gracias!

Ronald Reagan HS from San Antonio, TX. It's just odd to me that this new Crown uniform has the exact same collar cut and shako as this uniform that I had never seen anything like before.

If I Remember right Purple doesn't have a good track record, Purple Lancers, Genneseo Knights, Magic of Orlando to name a few didn't last long in purple....

Or one person with dual personalities... :thumbup:/>/>/>

or a Corps theme created along these lines of a person with" dual personalities "... ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO