Boston 2013

Did you volunteer at the show? If so what were you doing? If not, we need to set up a DCP'r meet and greet for all DCP'rs attending the show next time.

nm

Edited by BRASSO

Did you volunteer at the show? If so what were you doing? If not, we need to set up a DCP'r meet and greet for all DCP'rs attending the show next time.

I drove up from Norwalk... it was a traffic disaster...but the show was awesome and BAC was on fire...I actually met up with BRASSO...it was fun...I guess I should have worn a sign with my DCP name...lol...I ran into many friends from my corps days...it was a real blast!

Good Luck Boston Crusaders! I really love your show this year!

With their late performance time tonight, hopefully the judges (especially for music and guard) see Boston being closer to Crown and Blue Devils than they have previously. Don't know if this makes any sense.

With their late performance time tonight, hopefully the judges (especially for music and guard) see Boston being closer to Crown and Blue Devils than they have previously. Don't know if this makes any sense.

Good point. I would hope so they sure have a demanding show which has been on the Rise.

Way to go in Allentown Saders. Next up, Cavies.

Boston 2nd in drums tonight !!!

• Like 3

Over five days [since 7/23], Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 85.0 [that's 0.62 per day] ... If they continue to improve as fast as they have since Tuesday, they'll score 93 in Finals and be more than a point ahead of Cavies. Similarly they'd pass up the Scouts.

Over seven days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 86.1 [that's 0.60 per day]. It would be great if they could keep up that rate of improvement.

Over nine days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 87.25. That's 0.59 per day. Still climbing fast, but the rate is slowing a little, trending to a Finals score of 92.6 (but 91.8 if the rate continues to slow consistently).

Over eleven days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 88.5. That's 0.60 per day: they're holding their remarkable pace which would put them at 92.7 in a week. Cavs over the same period have improved an average of 4.55 per day, trending them toward a 91.7. Madison has a rate of 0.26 per day, pointing them to a 89.5. We'll see.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

BAC you sure knew how to rise to the occasion tonight at Allentown. While I was too low to get a drill read...the corps was absolutely smokin hot from my perspective...even better than Lawrence performance...4th in drums overall (2nd tonight) is absolutely outstanding...I can't say I'm all that surprised as others...I've said since early season that this show was going to be a late bloomer...keep this momentum going guys...rise Rise RISE!

• Like 1