Bridgeport

I believe I was assesed the penalty because the rule states that a horn player holding a horn must come on the field with the horn line. (please don't ask me what if a pit person brings the horn on the field, or if a staff person brings the horn on the field and sets it up...I honestly don't know!) From what I understand, crossing that line is a no-no because they don't want any corps performer(s) to start the show in the stands, on the track or anywhere up close and personal, you know?

I understand the penalty...and I do and I take full responsibility for my actions as well.

Believe me, it will NEVER happen again!

Actually kind of like the idea of you starting in the stands... didn't Jimmy Centorino do that back in the day with Matadors?

Could be sort of cool...

Might be worth a penalty here or there...

• Like 1

Actually kind of like the idea of you starting in the stands... didn't Jimmy Centorino do that back in the day with Matadors?

Could be sort of cool...

i forgot about that ray. don't remember if that was a penalty.

The three posts immediately before mine is obviously exactly WHY the rule exists and should continue to be strictly enforced.

• Like 1

Could be sort of cool...

Hmmm..what if he started in the stands playing a horn, put it down and came onto the field with no horn, but then picked one up in the pit? :smile:/>

• Like 1

Could be sort of cool...

Sounds sort of Bando .

Edited by camel lips
  • Like 1

Hmmm..what if he started in the stands playing a horn, put it down and came onto the field with no horn, but then picked one up in the pit? :smile:/>/>

not only would he still get a penalty but the ghost of Mickey Petrone would probably visit him...

• Like 1

not only would he still get a penalty but the ghost of Mickey Petrone would probably visit him...

:spitting:

Thanks Tom!!! :innocent:

Cabs...saw them do a strong run at rehearsal today, so i was not surprised by there great showing tonight. Corps is improving in all captions...they expended alot early and the closer is a beast, so things got more woogity as they went. Some nice work tonight!

7C2AABF2-F98C-4839-BEAA-06319F713C64-1702-000001C4FA5FD416.jpg

CD172535-1161-4DBB-8400-265136BEAE69-1702-000001C503E3975D.jpg

Hey...Tell that guy on the track to sit down...oh..nevermind it's Moe Knox..he never sits down!