Mile-High Mayhem!

I actually liked the Troopers' and Academy's shows this year. They both do a terrific job of taking you into their worlds and giving you shows you won't forget. The Troopers' show had a high emotional aesthetic complete with tradition, and Academy's was over-the-top and unpredictable. I'm really looking forward to the rest of tonight's show!

I read the entire thing, yes. Ending it with barf though negates any positive comments you made beforehand. Picking on a corps like Academy can hurt them too. It's not just little corps who need support and positive comments.

No narration sucks period. that cheese hurt so much because they are so good and then ruin it with that fake accent. so contrived.

• Like 2

GO SCV!!! Do it to it!!!

Technical observations on the FN:

Using the HQ mode offered by the FN, my video feed is as good as I've ever seen it, better than my Legacy DVD's, which has blurry images. The audio was clear, and I was getting very good separation from the left and right speakers.

I also have a decent audio setup on my PC, 2.1 with a couple small, customized 2-way speakers, and a very small ported sub. I am not cranking it, I am just listening at moderate to low levels (wife is trying to sleep in the next room).

After the very early glitches others reported early on, this looks like an excellent video and audio experience.

I wish Phantom went on the west coast tour again this year. Wishing I could see them at DATR.

Anyways time for SCV!

Man! Showing some great drum corps clips!

I'm putting in my request soon that Santa puts DCI Essentials # 2 under my Christmas Tree. I promise to be a good boy in return.

Vanguard!!!!!!!! JD's writing is to die for. Haven't seen this show since stanford. SooooOOoOOOoooOOOoo Excited worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif