Marvelous Minneapolis Matchup

How did they win visual performance last night? Maybe the judge missed some stuff?

Well, two nights ago, but I was thinking the same thing.

And how did you think they did with their circles today? (snipped the idiotic, condescending sarcasm)

I'm not watching the performances...live or on FN, so I don't know. Do you think I would ask my question if I had seen them today?

Jezuzz!!

Edited by Granite
  • Like 6

Cadets show would be just as fine without any props in it at all. Lots of time, effort, manpower is spent to lug the colorful props out there, for what seems like such minimal effect when all is said and done.

However, this is a well designed show where you can see a lot of thought went into it... it flows from start to finish, and the subtle ending is wonderful. And their snare line is great.

• Like 5

They had a good run. Wind playing havoc on guard and props and there are still a lot of feet. But imagine how much better it is hearing that beautiful sound live. This thing i gonna be a monster come Allentown.

agreed. They may be unstoppable as they clean this up and finish learning all the new drill :ph34r: