San Antonio Showdown

Am I the only one that finds this season as one of the least interesting drum corps years?

• Like 3

Am I the only one that finds this season as one of the least interesting drum corps years?

YES!

• Like 4

IMO Blue Devils and Bluecoats should both be scoring low in music GE

I'm sorry but you're wrong. The bluecoats shouldn't be scoring low in music and neither should BD. You're ridiculous. Glad you're a troll and not a judge!

• Like 2

I've seen just about every single show from this season. There are moments in several that I like, but there isn't a single show that wows me for the entire performance. Maybe I've lost my love for the activity these last few years.

• Like 1

1374381266[/url]' post='3290719']

Their Guard is really not getting the credit they deserve. I see them in 3-4 in guard but the spread was ridiculous. Watch the webcam again and tell me that guard is that far from the top spot. Gilley is a horrendous judge.

They are just so dirty compared to those around them. I see them in 4th at best (behind SCV's magnificent guard). They need to clean and catch before they can start complaining about their score

I'm sorry but you're wrong. The bluecoats shouldn't be scoring low in music and neither should BD. You're ridiculous. Glad you're a troll and not a judge!

lol I'm certainly not a troll. Some of my favorite past shows (before DCI started becoming WGI) have been from these groups. This year it's just the shows don't really go anywhere and nothing is very memorable...the music is so abstract, pieced together, and doesn't flow well in my opinion.

Golf claps at the end of a show, people asking "what the heck was that", and boos during award ceremonies shouldn't happen in drum corps.....play in my face, make me get out of my seat and leave no doubt to ANY corps placement at the top

I'm becoming very disappointed how drum corps is evolving and I'm not an old school guy who thinks corps should be on g horns etc

As for me not being a judge....it's too bad....I would be a lot more subjective and not take into consideration the corps name before slotting

Edited by dcibrando

I've seen just about every single show from this season. There are moments in several that I like, but there isn't a single show that wows me for the entire performance. Maybe I've lost my love for the activity these last few years.

What shows have you seen live? Did you have crappy seats?

• Like 1