Crown 2013 - Best Horn Line Ever?

Crown 2013 - Best Horn Line Ever?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Is Crown 2013 The Best Horn Line Ever?

I marched back in 93/94 with BLOO and have been around for some time. I witnessed '91 Star among many other top brass/horn lines. I was lucky to attend a few practices this year out near Stanford and attended DCI West. I have to tell you -- I truly think Crown's book allows them potentially go down as one of the best brass/horn lines ever.

Here is what Crown sounded like on June 30th (early season):

. They have significantly improved since then, as evidenced by further clips showing up on both the Fan Network and YouTube.

** If you vote "no", please state at least 1 other brass line that you feel is better and, if you can, submit a YouTube, audio clip, or reference piece as evidence.

FYI, if you are on the fence about attending finals this year...there is no question that if you miss it, you may be missing a one in a lifetime chance to hear a horn line like this.

This hornline, live, puts be in a constant state of awe. Loud yet somehow not painful on the ears. One word: glorious.

There's no doubt they sound amazing but they're not the best ever, that would be the 2012 Crown horn line.

• Like 1

I still think Cadets 2001 is my favorite hornline ever. I'll have to see them live this weekend and see where they end up at the end of the year.

I'll vote for best hornline at this point in time.

• Like 2