ATLANTA, GA

This is one of those years you need to be in your seats early at Semi-finals because the bottom half is generally more entertaining than the top half. Just sayin'.

I agree. I would not want to miss Pioneer, OC, Jersey Surf, Colts, Troopers, Mandarins, etc.

Great show from Crossmen. Great guard (a lot stonger and cleaner than Troopers). They just need to clean their circles now!

Edited by DCI-86
  • Like 2

Interesting juxtaposition--Xmen guard gals doing weapons and the guys with the women's lib flags.

It's going to be a tough call between Troopers and Crossmen. Both corps threw down and both have similar issues at this point in the season. Right now, I think Crossmen have the edge from a Music Analysis standpoint, but not by much.

nah - Troopers made me misty-eyed - that makes them win (if only the sheets included that)

• Like 2

really no reason for you to get rude or insulting -- his point is VALID - it is a much smaller audience and DCI is probably just looking to recoup costs --- whereas WWE can flush out millions from their much larger fan base and the laws of supply vs. demand

I'm not being rude ... I'm trying to get him to learn about economics (which most people are generally ignorant of). And he doesn't have a point, by the way. He is wrong. $69 is way more than is needed to recoup costs. If it took that much to cover costs, this Atlanta show wouldn't be $25.00. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't recoup costs, though, given how many people will not be willing to pay that price.

I have to hand it to Crossmen for doing this show, given that Texas is probably the most raging right wing, radically religious Republican state in the country these days!

• Like 5

nah - Troopers made me misty-eyed - that makes them win (if only the sheets included that)

i think Crossmen will be several points ahead of Troopers. Loved both shows

Edited by DCI-86
  • Like 1

Yeah...and they had the Sunburst and a stud drum major with his own fan page on facebook. Don't those things count for anything!?

• Like 2

I like Troop better. Crossmen are wonderful performers, and the guard is better. But overall I think Troop has the show. Just needs to clean it. I wanted more from that last song with Crossmen. Phrases are to abrupt and the tune is too condensed for me.

• Like 1