ATLANTA, GA

Also, I just noticed but Boston broke into 9th! :thumbup:/> RISE is going to raise some eyebrows, maybe another Finals night knockout of the Cavaliers?

• Like 3

Stars and Devils.........way to go BLUE TEAMS!

• Like 5

A baby tosser?

Have the crowds started cheering wildly for this show? or are the Devils still getting the polite golf clap? If the majority of the fans in the stands think it's boring, then it's boring.

It's my favorite show of the season, yet I probably cheered louder and longer for SCV and Cadets. Your assumption that crowd reaction is telling of ones enjoyment of a show is flawed. When you can reliably read the minds of "the majority of the fans", then by all means get back to us.

• Like 4

Also, I just noticed but Boston broke into 9th! :thumbup:/>/> RISE is going to raise some eyebrows, maybe another Finals night knockout of the Cavaliers?

They beat Cavaliers every Saturday last year I believe. Cavs just won during the week, oddly enough.

This year I appreciate Blue Devils (a lot more than last year) but please explain to me me what they have over Crown. I like to think of myself as reasonable person but I really do not get BD's show this year.

Thanks.

No problem. If you go onto the DCI.ORG website... click on" scores " up top, then go to the show you want, then look at " recaps ". Hit that and it will take you to where BD and Crown compare. You'll see that once again this year, Crown is having trouble getting into the first 4 in percussion. Thats been their achilles heel the last 2 seasons. That said, they are very much in a title hunt, onlly a few tenths off from BD right now.

You're not factoring in the impact percussion has on music analysis. A better percussion section drive up the Music Analysis numbers as well. So, it's not just raw drum score.

Correct, just shows how clear this issue is for Crown.

Reminds me of the 49ers a couple of season ago. There weakness all season long was the their special teams. Their defense and offense was top notch, was able to overcome their deficiency. For those who remember what cost them a berth to the Super Bowl at the NFC championship game vs the Giants. You guessed it. Special Teams.

Bostons mammoth 44 member guard is starting to click. That full guard rifle toss in the drum break has me gritting my teeth every time, 1 drop ruins the effect. Congrats on 6th to their guard!

Better than BK's guard tonite. No. Debbie Torchia is biased towards Boston. When I was in Madison for finals in 2006, she made a run up to our section and demanded we check our seats so she could sit in our seats with her "judges badge" to watch Boston's guard that year. After all that commotion, she left when their show was over.

• Like 3