Murfreesboro Mayhem

I wish!

Me too. I just had a sleeping bag my first year in corps, didn't get an air mattress until year 2. Lots of us still sleep on the floor because it's easier and cheaper. Not more comfortable, but cheaper

I don't - it's a joke- i was just very impressed with what i saw in context with what I've seen the past 9 years. I'm a Bluecoats FMM, I have 0% fandom in BD, as I've said i honestly love Cadets show and Crown as well... I'm saying I know what a winning BD show looks like and I'd put money on this being one. I've seen every show on FN 10+ times and most live so i have some idea what they are up against. '

You guys are giving me a lot of "I told you so" material for later- and that's cool with me :-)

Well if saying "I told you so" really makes you happy, then go for it! :rolleyes:

is BD definitely doing the lit poles? I guess I wonder how effective that would be in an indoor stadium that is lit.

maybe Nero14 can tell us about changes tho BDs show?

I was under the impression the performance order was changed for each of the TOC contests? Was this by picking out of a hat? Or, a specified rotation?

I looked at the performance order for each of the 7 TOC shows. There are 7 corps and each gets to perform in a different show position for each show. Example: Crown has performed/will perform in position 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 7, 4. Also, the orders are randomized from show to show so you don't always have one corps continually following the same corps, as you would if you just took the first show order, moved the last Corps to perform to first, and bumped everyone up a spot. Finally, it looks like "home" shows have the home corps going on last.

I hope I've explained it OK (at least that's how I understand it).

I'm VERY surprised (or very blind and might have missed it) that someone hasn't posted the current TOC "standings" given the formula DCI is following this year in awarding the TOC "trophy" at the end of the series. I would, but hey--I gotta a day job I need to get back to in order to support my Drum Corps habit.

• Like 1

I looked at the performance order for each of the 7 TOC shows. There are 7 corps and each gets to perform in a different show position for each show. Example: Crown has performed/will perform in position 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 7, 4. Also, the orders are randomized from show to show so you don't always have one corps continually following the same corps, as you would if you just took the first show order, moved the last Corps to perform to first, and bumped everyone up a spot. Finally, it looks like "home" shows have the home corps going on last.

I hope I've explained it OK (at least that's how I understand it).

I'm VERY surprised (or very blind and might have missed it) that someone hasn't posted the current TOC "standings" given the formula DCI is following this year in awarding the TOC "trophy" at the end of the series. I would, but hey--I gotta a day job I need to get back to in order to support my Drum Corps habit.

3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 7, 4. Isn't that in Crown's show???:tongue:/>

• Like 4

3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 7, 4. Isn't that in Crown's show???:tongue:/>/>

Long drive from the show in Opelika last night and got in at 3AM. I didn't even notice, but I think you're right. :thumbup:/>